WA Communications regularly host and contribute to events on public affairs and communications, as well as a host of policy specific events in our core markets.
These events happen both in person and online, and should be of interest to public affairs and policy professionals, communications specialists and anyone with an interest in politics.
Keep a watch on this page for the latest news, follow us on social or sign up to our events mailing list below.
To be first to hear about upcoming events sign up to our mailing below or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Monday 30th November: Innovating out of the crisis: What next for transport? – Watch video here
- Wednesday 25th November: Decarbonising energy: What it will mean for you and how to prepare – Watch video here
- Tuesday 18h November 2020: In conversation with the Rt Hon Andrea Leadsom MP – Watch video here
- Thursday 15th October 2020: Balancing the health of the nation with the health of the economy – WA webinar with Tom Newton Dunn and Poppy Trowbridge – Watch video here
- Thursday 1st October 2020: Business Restructuring: managing the aftermath of Covid-19 – Watch video here
- Wednesday 2nd September 2020: In conversation with Damian Collins MP – The Future of UK Digital Policy – Watch video here
- Wednesday 29th July 2020: Priorities for mental health policy: the consequences of COVID-19 – Watch the video here
- Tuesday 21st July 2020: What does the future for apprenticeships, skills and FE look like? – Watch the video here
- Wednesday 24th June 2020: In conversation with Marie Le Conte: A political journalist’s eye view on the inner workings of Westminster – Watch the video here
- Wednesday 10th June 2020: In conversation with Will Tanner: How will Covid-19 affect policy and delivery of the Government’s agenda? Watch the video here
- Thursday 4th June 2020: Navigating the new normal for transport in a Covid-19 world – Watch the video here
- Thursday 28th May 2020: What does the new era of Big Government mean for your business? Watch the video here
- Thursday 23rd April 2020: After the Shock: Managing the Recovery – how to communicate as the lockdown changes – Watch the video here
Sign up to our events mailing list to receive exclusive invites: