WA blends creative, strategic thinking with experience to solve public affairs and strategic communications challenges. We develop and protect clients’ reputation, inform the policy debate and help clients get up to speed quickly on the external issues and
stakeholders that matter.
Our work is successful because we always apply six guiding principles:
- Identifying the overriding objective, not resting until we do.
- Acquiring all the insights that can possibly matter.
- Producing a bespoke and creative strategy.
- Maintaining a flexible approach to communications delivery channels.
- Planning and taking the initiative in delivery.
- Measuring results and continuously seeking feedback.
You will find a full list of our services below.
We work across a range of sectors including healthcare, investment, energy, housing and infrastructure, food and drink, utilities and education. We have experience across the public services, at national, local and devolved government level.