Theresa May has been a major political player in the UK for nearly two decades, but she’s still something of an enigma. A politician who is not yet fully known or understood. What is her real personality, what drives her politics, and what does she want to achieve during her time at No.10? As she faces ever greater public scrutiny her character and political priorities will be of much wider interest.
Westminster Advisers’ team of policy specialists have written a new report that provides some insight into these topics, and draw some initial conclusions from Theresa May’s first days in No.10. The report covers:
- The potential impact of a May leadership on the future direction of the Conservative Party.
- What her election means for the UK’s approach to the Brexit negotiations.
- The personalities in Theresa May’s new Cabinet, and their likely priorities.
- May’s key advisers and their roles in No.10.
- An overview of some of the key policy areas for Theresa May in her first months in power.
I hope you find the report interesting, and a useful resource in helping you understand the dynamics developing across government.
Please do be in touch if you would like any further information about Westminster Advisers or how we may be able to support you and your organisation navigate the new political and policy environment.