The government announced its legislative agenda and policy priorities in the Queen’s Speech on 11 May, grouping its aims into six broad themes:
• Beating Covid and backing the NHS;
• Building back better: Jobs and economic recovery;
• Building back safer: Protecting the UK and individuals;
• Building back fairer: Improving and increasing security;
• Building back greener: Building a cleaner and greener UK; and
• Building back stronger: Strengthening the union and the constitution.
WA’s Investor Services team has assessed each of the government’s six key themes and identified the most promising areas for investor opportunities in the year ahead.
Please complete the form below to access the report, which covers the areas of opportunity and risk in the government’s policy priorities for the coming months and years for investors.
Our team is ready to help guide you through this uncertain environment, and provide bespoke and specialised political and policy due diligence and advisory services to meet your needs. If you want to discuss the government’s future plans and how WA Investor Services can help you, do not hesitate to get in touch.