WA Health is different to our competitors. We’re a fast-growing and ambitious team, determined to support our consultants to reach their full potential. We’ve got a diverse and interesting client base across pharmaceuticals, med tech, public health, nutrition and professional bodies, and we’re now looking for a talented Account Manager looking for their next move in health public affairs.
Ideally you’ll have agency experience, a passion for healthcare and an understanding of how a great client programme works. You may have experience across communications disciplines – public affairs, media relations, digital – and will certainly know what makes an impact. You’ll love engaging with clients and are looking for the opportunity to shine.
We are keen to talk to candidates with:
- 2 – 4 years’ public affairs consulting experience, playing a role on healthcare accounts.
- A strong grasp of UK health policy, the NHS and, ideally, one or more disease areas.
- Client-centric approach, highly organised and a confident communicator.
- Ambition and commitment to professional development.
- Interest in business development and winning new clients.
As a people-focused business WA offers:
- A competitive starting salary, significant growth potential and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward scheme.
- A tailored professional development package that will continue your progress as a healthcare public affairs consultant.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
If this role interests you, please send your CV and no more than one side outlining why you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com. For an informal conversation with the Director of Health, Caroline Gordon, please call 020 7222 9500 for further information.