WA Health is looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Director to drive forward accounts across a diverse range of clients in the health and wellbeing sectors. WA Health has a strong track record in supporting clients in health, public health, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing. As our business grows, we are looking for a health and / or wellbeing specialist to work with our talented team of consultants to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients.
Alongside your interest in health and wellbeing, you’ll have an appetite to prove yourself as a new business driver and future team leader. You’ll have high standards in written work, client management and an interest in developing junior talent. In return, we’ll offer an interesting and varied portfolio, a supportive team and the chance to grow and develop as a public affairs professional.
You will have:
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in public affairs consulting, primarily within healthcare.
- Excellent knowledge of UK health policy, the NHS and – ideally – some experience in another related area such as nutrition, prevention, sport, fitness and wellbeing issues.
- Expertise in integrated public affairs: policy, lobbying, campaigns (including media relations and digital) and stakeholder management.
- Confidence with clients and strong people management skills.
- Highly competent and creative, with enthusiasm for and experience of new business development.
As a people-focused business WA offers:
- A competitive starting salary, significant growth potential and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward scheme.
- A tailored professional development package that will continue your progress as a healthcare public affairs consultant.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
If this role interests you, please send your CV and no more than one side outlining why you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal conversation with the Director of Health, Caroline Gordon, please call 020 7222 9500 for further information.