We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, committed and dynamic Account Director eager to help shape and grow our corporate communications team. WA has significantly enhanced its corporate communications offer, working across a range of clients and sectors. We want to hear from experienced corporate communications consultants with a track record on corporate campaigns and integrated accounts to join our talented team.
This is a great opportunity for an emerging leader keen to play a more senior role on accounts and directly support the team lead in continuing our success. You will combine excellent client and media handling skills, great teamwork and people management abilities, enthusiasm for and experience of new business development, and have a creative streak. In return, we’ll offer an interesting and varied portfolio, a supportive culture and the chance to grow and develop.
You will have:
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in media relations and corporate communications consulting.
- Track record on integrated campaigns, crisis communications, reputation management, issue-led work and corporate PR.
- Expertise in ‘selling in’ stories and content creation for broadcast, digital and print media.
- Experience in at least two of WA’s principal business sectors (e.g. energy, utilities, FS, health, education, infrastructure / housing, tech).
- Confidence with clients and strong people management skills.
- Highly competent and creative, with a hunger for new business development.
As a people-focused business WA offers:
- A competitive starting salary, significant growth potential and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward scheme.
- A tailored professional development package that will continue your progress as a corporate communications consultant.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
If this role interests you, please send your CV and no more than one side outlining why you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal conversation about the role, please call Zoe Holder on 020 7222 9500.