Conservative 2015 manifesto – bringing in the ’22?

It is fair to say relations between the Conservative leadership and backbench MPs, throughout Cameron’s stewardship of the Party, have not always been perfectly harmonious. Whilst it is overly-simplistic to caricature division within the Conservative Party as one of modernisers versus traditionalists, it has often been the case that divergence of opinion between the CameroniteRead more

Broadband: a fundamental disconnect

According to Ofcom’s latest figures, there are 21.7m broadband connections in the UK, meaning that 75% of adults have broadband. Many of the remaining 25% will be covered by the government’s rural broadband rollout programme, which aims to get 99% of UK households connected by 2018. Most of those will run over hardware installed byRead more